Domingo Discusses The Pros And Cons Of Digital Transformation Of The Fashion Industry
“A DAO is like the startup 2.0 or 3.0 in this case that you’re building a project with several people, but the hierarchy is different because you have the same power as the creators and founders. You are looking to build something more meaningful and not just be an employee or a freelancer for a project…” — Domingo
NEWFORUM is a community podcast inviting visionaries, creators, and investors to spark accessible conversations on the topics of Crypto, the Metaverse, NFT, and everything Web3.
On this episode of NEWFORUM, we had Domingo, a graphic degen at Veleta Studio lab. He creates, builds, and designs opportunities in the Web3 space — art direction, branding for DAOs and companies like the fabricant, Jump, Radar, Plantgang, Twoplus, Coinvise, CoinDesk, creating the future.
We had a vibrant and informative conversation about experimental aesthetics, the importance of community building in Web3, why DAOs matter and how they impact NFTs if the digital transformation of the fashion industry has a future, and what mental fitness means in Web3 Culture.
An overview of what we discussed in this episode with Domingo:
- We asked Domingo about his journey as a designer in web3, his influences, and his inspirations.
- Experimental aesthetics is a field of psychology founded by Gustav Theodor Fechner in the 19th century. Others will call it the science of Art. We wanted to know how and why he applies this concept in his design process.
- Domingo described niche communities in web3 and shared his views on why community building is essential in web3 culture.
- Would Domingo agree that NFT projects are the perfect intersection of storytelling and community building? Watch this episode to hear his views.
- He also defined a DAO and why they matter, explaining its benefit or impact on NFTs.
- Domingo shared DAOs he is a part of and why he chose those specific DAOs.
- We also discussed the meaning of mental fitness in web3 as he shared his views on some Twitter posts.
- The digital transformation Of the fashion industry, is this the future or just a trend with an expiry date? Domingo shares his views in his full interview.
- The conversation ended with Domingo sharing his views on how brands are adapting fashion digitalization and if digital fashion can replace fast fashion.
✨Enjoy this valuable and insightful conversation with Domingo!✨
Join the community to learn about @glycemag and discover other creators in the web3 community!
✨Follow Domingo! Twitter:@glycemag Instagram: @veletagram LinkedIn: Domingo
#newforum #web3 #dao #nft #creatoreconomy #digitalfashion #sustainability